Optimizely recognises EMEA customers demonstrating outstanding digital innovation and creativity
LONDON, UK, January 20, 2022 – Optimizely, provider of digital experience platform solutions, today announced the winners of its annual EMEA Optimizer Awards.
The awards, held virtually, celebrated the forward-thinking organisations who are using Optimizely’s tools in exciting and creative ways to go beyond the conventional, unlocking digital potential and inspiring others to follow suit.
“Over the past year, we have once again seen some outstanding work from our customers who are pushing the boundaries in digital innovation and creativity to provide the best possible experiences for their own customers,” said Chad Wolf, Chief Customer Officer, Optimizely. “Being able to recognise the fantastic achievements our customers have demonstrated is key, and we hope to encourage further innovation and success through the establishment of our annual Optimizer Awards.”
Recognising customer achievements in digital experiences, experimentation and marketing automation across seven categories, the 2021 Optimizer Awards winners are:
- New Era Cap for Most Innovative Digital Experience — This award is presented to the Optimizely customer that has solved a complex business challenge or met a market demand in a new and exciting way. Leveraging innovative strategies, this company has created customer-centric, behaviour-driven experiences, anticipated customer needs, and has created an overall exceptional website experience.
- EPOS for Most Customer Centric Digital Experience — This award is presented to the Optimizely customer that has leveraged the Optimizely Content Cloud platform to its full potential and has built and maintained an outstanding customer-centric experience for end users.
- AJ Products for Best B2B Buying Experience — This award is presented to the Optimizely customer who creates B2B digital experiences that best combine an engaging buying and self-service experience, with rich content relevant to the B2B personas they serve.
- The Wine Society for Best B2C Buying Experience — This award is presented to the Optimizely customer who delivers exceptional ecommerce solutions to help their customers buy products and services seamlessly, allowing them to engage intuitively with the brand.
- Sky for Best Experimentation Practice — This award is presented to the Optimizely customer who runs stellar experimentation programs, demonstrating strong data-driven approaches to solve real customer problems and drive impactful business decisions.
- METRO for Best Marketing Automation Practice — This award is presented to the Optimizely customer who leverages smart personalisation and storytelling to present relevant content to appropriate customers and who performs exceptionally based on open- click-, and conversion rates.
- Digital Public Contact for Digital Social Impact Award — This award is presented to the Optimizely nonprofit or government customer who successfully leverages Optimizely technology to digitally transform their organisations to maximise their positive impact in the world.
At Optimizely, we’re on a mission to help people unlock their digital potential. With our leading digital experience platform (DXP), we equip teams with the tools and insights they need to create and optimize in new and novel ways. Now, companies can operate with data-driven confidence to create hyper-personalized experiences. Building sophisticated solutions has never been simpler. Optimizely’s 900+ partners and 1100+ employees in offices around the globe are proud to help more than 9,000 brands, including Toyota, Santander, eBay, KLM and Mazda, enrich their customer lifetime value, increase revenue and grow their brands. Learn more at optimizely.com.